- This event has passed.
May 18 @ 1:00 pm - May 19 @ 10:00 am£25
It’s time for another camping weekend! A weekend for fathers (or other male family members) to enjoy the great outdoors at Edge Grove spending quality time with your children. Pitch your tent, set up camp and enjoy a whole range of activities on Saturday afternoon. Follow this with a BBQ, hot chocolate and marshmallows before settling down for the night snuggled under the stars. Wake up to a fantastic full English breakfast before packing up your tent and heading home.
Spaces are limited so please book yours by the revised deadline of 12 April (Please note that the email you provide when paying will be used for further camping event communication.)
- Arrive from 1pm (after lunch) on Saturday 18th May and pitch your tent
- Activities start from 2pm and include;
- Assault course
- Inflatable fun
- Treasure hunt
- Craft activities
- Camp fire with roasted marshmallows and hot chocolate
- Breakfast will be provided on Sunday morning – then it’s time to pack up and head home!
Please note that not all activities will be available to all children and will be dependent on age and numbers.
Even if it rains the camping event will go ahead so please check the forecast and pack some waterproofs and a change of clothes if needed.
- A tent (big enough for whomever you are housing!) and equipment to put your tent up.
- Sleeping bags, roll up mattress, pillows.
- Torch (for each camper) and toiletries.
- Please do not bring any food (this is to protect pupils with serious allergies). Dinner and breakfast will be provided along with refreshments. Snacks and drinks will also be available to buy throughout the afternoon.
PLEASE REMEMBER DADS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR CHILDREN AT ALL TIMES